Tri-Pack Film Limited Apprenticeship Program 2022
Here, we provide information on the latest Apprenticeship Opportunities opening in Pakistan. Currently, we received an advertisement from the Daily Express regarding Tri-Pack Film Limited Apprenticeship Program 2022.
Tri-Pack Film Limited is a leading BOPP and CPP filmmaker in Pakistan. It is headquartered in Karachi. It also has regional offices in Hattar, Lahore, and Karachi.
The company is currently soliciting applications from young, talented, and energetic persons for a two-year Apprenticeship Program under the Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 at its factory at Port Qasim Karachi.
This apprenticeship program is providing opportunities for young people to hone their skills in various trades with a beautiful monthly stipend. This program is being offered in various trades such as Operator, Electrician, Mechanical Technician, Fitter, Welder, Computer Operator, and Internal Material Handler.
Starting Date of Application Form
13th June 2022
Last Date of Application Form
June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria:Tri-Pack Film Limited Apprenticeship Program 2022Advertisement
- Interested applicants who possess Matriculation, DAE, Diploma in IT, and Intermediate Qualifications can apply for this Apprenticeship Program. The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 23 years.
- This Apprenticeship Program period is two years. Selected Apprentices will be paid a monthly stipend as per Apprenticeship Rules. Both Male/Females and persons with disabilities are eligible for this recruitment
- Computer Operator
- Internal Material Handler
- Mechanical Technician
|DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
How to Apply?
- CVs should be submitted to the Manager HR & IR, Plot No. G1-G4, North Western Industrial Zone, Port Qasim Authority, Karachi.
instruction to Apply
- The CVs must have complete personal and educational information.
- For more information visit the Tri-Pack Official website – Click Here.