National Organization Education Project Jobs 2022
Staff is needed for a national non-profit organization’s education project in Peshawar, Charsadda, and Nowshera. National Organization Education Project Jobs 2022 in KPK are open to candidates from all over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Starting Date of Application Form
3rd June 2022
Last Date of Application Form
June 1o, 2022
National Organization Education Project Jobs 2022 is looking for qualified, hardworking, and experienced individuals. These positions are only open to candidates from the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Priority will be given to local candidates with prior experience in the same discipline.
Project Coordinator, Education Officer/Trainer, Admin & Logistic Officer, Reporting Officer, Finance & Compliance Officer, National Volunteer Education, Education Champion – Education, Office Boy, and Security Guard are among the open positions.
These employment opportunities are opening for Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BBA, MBA, and Master’s Degree holders who have previous experience in the related field. Candidates must read the advertisement carefully before submission of the application.
- Admin & Logistic Officer
- Education Champion – Education
- Education Officer/Trainer
- Finance & Compliance Officer
- National Volunteer Education
- Office Boy
- Project Coordinator
- Reporting Officer
- Security Guard
Bachelor, BBA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBA
How to Apply
- Desired individuals may apply online through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
instruction to Apply
- Only applications submitted through the given email shall be considered.
- CVs containing all necessary information should be sent on or before 10th June 2022.
- Females and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only perfectly eligible applicants will be called for the next process.