Here, we posted NADRA Jobs 2022 Ministry of Interior – Apply at www.nadra.gov.pk. The Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan has announced this career notice today through the Daily Express.
|Posted on:||16th April 2022|
|Education:||B.E, Bachelor, BS, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||April 30, 2022|
|Company:||National Database and Registration Authority – NADRA|
|Address:||HR Directorate, Ministry of Interior, National Database & Registration Authority, Islamabad|
Nadra Jobs 2022 Vacant Positions:
- Business Analyst
- Content Writer
- Electronics Engineers
- Electronics Engineers (Associate Civil Engineers)
- Junior Software Engineers
- Mobile Developers
- Network Engineers
- QA Analyst
- Senior Data Scientists
- Senior Software Engineers
- Software Test Analyst
- System Administrators (DevOps Engineers)
- Technical Support Engineers
- UX/UI Developers
- VOIP Engineers
Ministry of Interior Jobs is opening for Software Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Senior Data Scientists, Senior Software Engineers, Junior Software Engineers, Mobile Developers, UX/UI Developers, Content Writer, Business Analyst, Network Engineers, System Administrators (DevOps Engineers), Electronics Engineers, Electronics Engineers (Associate Civil Engineers), Technical Support Engineers, and VOIP Engineers.
Interested persons with qualifications such as BS, B.E, MS, MSc, MCS, and Relevant Field Diploma may apply for these employment opportunities. Candidates must have experience in the same field.
The complete details of requisite skills, experience, and qualifications are briefly described in the advertisement. Both male and female applicants are eligible. Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants who are qualified as per requisite criteria may apply online at https://nadra.gov.pk/careers Or Click Here.
- Only applications submitted through this link shall be considered for recruitment.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment due to providing fake documents.
- Only eligible individuals will be informed regarding tests/interviews.