National Accountability Bureau is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the vacant post. These National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2022 – Download Application From announced through the Daily Express newspaper.
This appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year. Candidates can also get an Application Form and Job Advertisement from the NAB website https://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp.
National Accountability Bureau – NAB Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||16th April 2022|
|Last Date:||April 29, 2022|
|Company:||National Accountability Bureau – NAB|
|Address:||National Accountability Bureau NAB, Rawalpindi|
The NAB invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals to hire services of Junior Expert-I (Office Clerk) and Junior Expert-III Naib Qasid.
Candidates from all over Pakistan may apply. This recruitment is being made for NAB Lahore, NAB Karachi, NAB Peshawar, NAB Balochistan, NAB Multan, NAB Rawalpindi, and NAB Sukkur Offices.
Interested professionals who want to get selected for these posts must fill the eligibility criteria asked by the posts. Applicants may get detailed information from the vacancy notice. Overall, applicants holding qualifications such as Matriculation and Intermediate may apply for these posts.
Candidates applying for Office Clerk Jobs should have at least two years of experience in clerical work. Candidates must hold at least 30 words per minute typing speed.
The recruitment will be made on a contract basis. The other information such as Job Responsibilities, Job Descriptions, Age limitations, and Salary Packages are available in the vacancy notice.
- Junior Expert-I Office Clerk
- Junior Expert-III Naib Qasid
How to Apply for National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2022?
- Eligible experts may forward their biodata in the given format, which is also available on the NAB website.
- Copies of educational or experience certificates are not required to attach to the application.
- All applications must reach before the closing date given in the advertisement (29th April 2022).
- To download the Application Form you can visit the prescribed link or Click Here.