Kinnaird College for Women Jobs 2022
This page contains the most recent information about Kinnaird College for Women Jobs 2022 – www.kinnaird.edu.pk. We recently received an advertisement in the Daily Jang newspaper for Kinnaird College Jobs, which is looking for motivated and bright people to apply.
Starting Date of Application Form
12th June 2022
Last Date of Application Form
June 27, 2022
Kinnaird College for Women (KCW) is a Pakistani university in Lahore. It is a liberal arts university for women. The Zenana Bible and Medical Mission established Kinnaird in 1913.
To fund and run the college, the Presbyterian Mission Church and the Church Mission Society formed a consortium in 1919. It moved to its current campus on Jail Road in 1926, and it grew over the years, eventually becoming a 20-acre (81,000 m2) campus by 1939.
The college is named after Lady Marie Jane Kinnaird, a philanthropist, and co-founder of the YWCA. The university was founded in the early twentieth century and was initially located near Kinnaird High School. The college was designated a government degree institution in 2002, and its administration was transferred to the Association of Kinnaird Colleges.
Kinnaird College for Women is looking for administrative and junior staff to join their team. Senior Engineer Network & Security, Librarian, Archiving & Coordination Officer, HR Admin & Finance Executive, BIC Support Executive, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, and Peon are among the positions that are available
Highly qualified and experienced professionals with qualifications such as Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree will be able to fill these positions.
Complete eligibility terms and conditions are available in the Career Notice posted below for interested professionals. Applicants should only submit applications if they have the necessary qualifications and experience.
- Administrative Assistant
- Archiving & Coordination Officer
- BIC Support Executive
- HR Admin & Finance Executive
- Office Assistant
- Senior Engineer Network & Security
Bachelor, Master, Matric
How to Apply
- Only those individuals may apply, who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
instruction to Apply
- The post name applied for should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications.
- Candidates may download the Application Form from www.kinnaird.edu.pk.
- Applications bearing complete documents should be posted to the Principal, Kinnaird College for Women, 93-A, Jail Road, Lahore.
- The application deadline is declared 27th June 2022.