FPSC Jobs 2022 Consolidated Advertisement No. 06/2022 | fpsc.gov.pk This page contains the most up-to-date information on FPSC Jobs 2022. FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 06/2022 is the Federal Public Service Commission’s sixth advertisement for the year 2022.
The FPSC’s Latest Advertisements can be found on this JobsBox page. As a result, candidates seeking Federal Government Jobs are encouraged to bookmark this page in order to receive updated information.
This FPSC job announcement is also available in pdf format on the FPSC website. You can also acquire FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2022 in PDF format by contacting the WhatsApp numbers listed below.
Introduction to the Company: The Federal Public Service Commission is a federal government agency whose main responsibility is to actively recruit officers in the establishment branch, bureaucracy, and all federal government departments.
The commission was established in 1947 on the guiding principles of Pakistan’s Islamic constitution, as outlined in Article 242 of the 1977 law. FPSC is Pakistan’s largest and most professional agency for providing a comfortable lifestyle to deserving brilliant individuals.
The federal government’s FPSC is responsible for providing a secure and expanding career path for the country’s skilled professionals. Salary packages are competitive in the market, with health, housing, and other benefits to address any issues that arise in the employee’s life.
This year’s FPSC advertisement seeks to hire committed, energetic, and skilled individuals for positions in the Federal Government’s various departments, including the Federal Bureau of Revenue, Pakistan Meteorological Department, Ministry of Planning & Development, Ministry of Federal Education, Ministry of Housing & Works, Ministry of Energy, Federal Govt Organization, and Anti-Narcotic Force.
Research Officers, Program Managers, Data Processing Assistants, Directors of Systems, Rehabilitation Specialists, Deputy Director Horticulture, Research Associate/Officers, Deputy Directors, Principal Meteorologist, Senior Meteorologist, Electronic Engineers, Data Processing Officers, Research Officers, and Director MIS are all available positions with the federal government.
Starting Date of Application Form
|4th June 2022|
Last Date of Application Form
|June 20, 2022|
How to apply:
- Interested individuals who have the qualifications and wish to apply should open the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates should download the Challan Form by providing the requisite information for the desired post.
- After submitting the application processing fee, open the given link again and fill out the online application form by filling the column with the required information.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- These vacancies are opening for Pakistani Nationals. So, candidates belonging to Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Ex-Fata, and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible according to the quotas listed below in the images.
- The FPSC is providing equal employment opportunities to male and female applicants. So, applicants of both genders are welcome to apply online through www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- If you want to be appointed to any of the above posts then you should have the eligibility criteria demanded by the post. Overall, these vacancies are opening for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E, BSc, MBBS, and Ph.D. qualified professionals having relevant skills.
|Bachelor, BE, Master, MBBS, Ph.D|