Prime Minister Internship Program 2022: Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Prime Minister Internship Program has been told by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the unemployed youth of the Country. The graduates which weren’t able to get jobs even after completing their degrees will now be able to get a paid internship chance. This was informed today by PM Imran Khan during his address to the nation.
The Internship chances will be offered in different departments, ministries, and private companies/firms across different cities of Pakistan. Both Male and Female candidates will be able to apply from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, and GB for these internships. A monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 will also be given to the selected person.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Education: B.A/B.Sc/BS/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent.
- Marks: Minimum 50% or 2.5 CGPA.
- Age Limit: Upto 30 Years
- Documents Required For the NIP Internship 2022
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Internship Allocation
- Last Date: 23 April 2022
- Under the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Program, Inter-Provincial Coordination Ministry, substitute students are transferred to government services, departments, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private entities for one year and receive a stipend of Rs. 30,000 every month.
- This plan requires people of 16 years of age or later Matric or FSc recognition. The appropriate age or less than 25 years is eligible to apply.
- The Pakistani authorities have given new applicants the opportunity to fill an entry-level position as part of their Prime Minister’s youth training program.
The PM Youth Training Program is an opportunity for educated and unemployed youth on equal terms and in areas such as Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 online apply, you need to follow the following steps to apply:
- The application can be made online on the website: pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
- All of the steps and requirements must be done before the deadline date.
- The Prime Minister of Pakistan encourages women to apply.
- During the application procedure, candidates are to enter the information required truthfully.
Note: Site In Under construction Wait for 2,3 Days
All interested candidates in Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2022 must submit their application form before the mentioned due date.