28 dhq meirtlist apply web portal 2022
- Note for Admission to BS Nursing Four Year Degree Program Which was published in Daily Express on 05-05-2021 is studied that B.Sc Nursing Candidates for the four-year degree program were invited to apply for the newly upgraded 28 DHQ
- However, the issue of affiliation of these rare graded colleges with various bulk sector universities of Punjab is still pending.Due to which the said admissions process could not be completed. Therefore, specialized health care and medical education.Punjab to the Department of Candidates who had applied for admission as per the advertisement of May 2021 It has been decided to admit them in the following 15 nursing colleges of Punjab which are affiliated to different block sector universities of Punjab.
1-College of Nursing, Mayo Hospital Lahore
2- Children Hospital Lahore
3. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore
4-Lahore General Hospital Lahore
5-Services Hospital Lahore
6-Jinnah Hospital Lahore
7-Holy Family Hospital,Rawalpindi
8-R.G.H Rawalpindi, Benazir Bhutto Hospital
9-Allied Hospital Faisalabad
10-Nishter Hospital Multan
11-Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital
12-Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital Lahore
13-College of Nursing, Muzaffargarh
14-College of Nursing, Dera Ghari khan
15 College of Nursing, Sheikh Zayed Rahim yar khan
- To enter the group program, you can apply from 2022-02-16 to 2022-02-22 at 11 pm on the web portal.
- The aforesaid admissions will also be done through Punjab Information Technology Board PIT Lahore’s online system.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the web portal on the basis of National Identity Card domicile and matriculation marks obtained.
- Each candidate is given first access to the said web portal to view, verify and edit your form. Each candidate has to upload a copy of his CNIC Matric and FSC certificate on the web portal.
- For the convenience of the candidates, the necessary instructions for their registration through the online system have also been posted on the said website Twitter. Candidates can give their religious preferences for admissions in all the above mentioned Nursing Colleges After giving his / her consent and failing to join the relevant college within the stipulated period, his / her name will be removed from the admission process.
- In addition important admission instructions and schedule for information and guidance of candidates have been uploaded on the said port.
- Candidates will be eligible for admission only in the aforesaid colleges for which they have given preference. After submitting the application form through online system, the candidate will not have the option to change any of the preferred colleges. The next step will be the final concept
- Convenience Centers have been set up in these 15 Nursing Colleges for the convenience of the candidates.
- Candidates can contact the helpline disk set up at Directorate General of Nursing Services Punjab for any further details during office hours from 9 am to 5 pm.
(042-99200967) ( 042-99204020)
To click and see 1st merit list👇👇👇👇👇
To download schedule 👇